Third trimester here I am! I’m officially 31 weeks today but took these pictures last week when I was 30 weeks. I had a check-up today and heard the baby’s heartbeat. I’m thankful he’s sounding good and is still moving a lot!
- I’m hungry all the time. Shredded frosted wheat with milk is my go-to snack right now.
- Up 21 lbs
- I’m measuring a week ahead but still in the “normal” range.
- We settled on a middle name but waiting to meet Baby to pick out his first name.
- I’m having major brain fog. I missed some work calls, misplace my phone frequently, and forget what I’m doing in the middle of a task haha.
- The baby is the size of a large cabbage!
I’m so excited to meet you! We have less than 2 months to go. If you are anything like your brothers, you will be close or over 9 pounds! I pray you are a healthy, happy baby and are very good at sleeping! It will be a new experience to have a baby right before Christmas but you will be my favorite gift ever! We all continue to pray for you every night!