- Nursing Scarf – Brilliant invention!
- Fun Flats – Great for errands with the kiddos.
- Concealer – After those late nights. This is my favorite kind, I don’t leave the house without it!
- Cross-Body Diaper Bag – Neutral, cute, and frees up hands.
- Dry Shampoo – When there’s no time to wash and blowdry. This one got awesome ratings.
What are your Mama essentials? Would love to hear!
That’s the diaper bag I’m dying for! Love it! And totally agree with the concealer! Must. Have.
That scarf is such a good idea! Thanks for the tip!
really, REALLY love Klorane dry shampoo. Does wonders for this girl and her fine, thin hair!
That’s the bag I have 🙂 I searched high and low for a better price than the one on Amzon at the time and ended up getting one off of eBay! It’s a great bag, I love it!