Recent Jack moments I don’t want to forget…
- Seeing his reflection in the mirror, he exclaims “Naked Baby!”
- Every time I put my hair in a top knot, he points to it and cries “Mommy down!”
- His face when I say “Smile!” (see above)
- Helping his chubby short legs walk down stairs
- The sound of his laugh when he’s being tickled
- The expression on his face when he thinks he hears a truck
- After my grandma comes out of the bathroom, he yells “GG poop!”
- When he finds his nuk, he exclaims “Ohhh yess!”
- Everytime he says “Ooly Talully” for Talullah
- How excited he gets to shovel snow with Daddy, he can’t get those snow pants on fast enough. Just wait kid, just wait 🙂
Such sweet memories!
Just look at all those teeth! What a cutie!
He’s just too cute & you’re so blessed, Kel!