1) I listen to Ke$ha obnoxiously loud in the car. I also sing to it because I know the words [hangs head in shame]. People see this at stoplights. I feel bad for them.
2) I make up dances and songs to entertain Jack. The newest one is called Cherrio and it may include pique turns.
3) I really like getting mail but I do not like opening it. If a package arrives, I will seriously let it sit there for days until D forces me to open it. Don’t ask me why. It may have something to do with waiting until the perfect moment to open it or the packaging making a mess.
4) I’m notoriously known for leaving fruit stickers stuck to the edge of the sink. I don’t like throwing them away because when you try to flick them into the trash they get stuck to your fingers and then you have to end up touching the edge of the trash can and that’s gross.
5) I’m a sucker for trashy reality television. Right now it’s the Bachelor, Teen Mom 2, and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Someday I will break the addiction. Or not.
Any brave souls out there willing to offer up some of their confessions?
I do the EXACT same thing with fruit stickers. Good to know I’m not alone… 😉
I LOVE the bachelor. I have watched every season from the beginning.
I also have been known to eat chips and salsa for dinner with I’m bored/lazy.
AH! I do the same with fruit stickers. My hubby hates it!
I have one! When my hubby is away for a weekend of fishing. I lock all the doors connected to my bedroom even the walk through master bathroom door. Then I turn the TV up and sleep with it on so it diffuses any sounds I may hear. 🙂
We have way too much in common! I hate fruit stickers!
I wash the fruit stickers down the drain….someday when the sink won’t drain we will call a plumber and they will find 800 apple stickers in the pipe.
Well, if you’re ever in need of a couch potato friend- rest easy because you and I will be good tv show companions!
Confessions: hmmm… 1. I’m a sucker for a good love story. 2. I live q-tips. I know they say they’re not good for you but I can’t not use them! 3. I’m deaf in one ear (not from q-tips ;-)) 4. I hate, HATE chocolate on anything salty ie. pretzels or popcorn and 5. I only like cooking because it makes me feel like a good wife- I could do with just a bowl of cereal
Hope Jack is 100% better!!
I definitely do #2 with my 5 month old! I make up random chants/raps that make no sense but rhyme. She loves it but totally thinks I’m ridiculous……and so does my husband. 😉
I hate when they get stuck to the trash can as well! ugh!
I love watching RHWBH. My husband can’t stand it so I record it and watch when he’s doing something else. I also can’t wait for ‘Kourtney and Kim Takes Miami’ to come back on! Next weekend!
Oh one more confession. I’m getting a little hooked on watching Youtube channels. I did not know there were so many makeup and fashion gurus sharing their advice on there. I just thought it was goofy home videos. Boy was I ever wrong. I must be subscribed to at least 25 channels that I check every day while I’m working. I watch/listen while I’m working to keep a little noise going.
1) my favorite food is chips, salsa and ranch dressing….i have just that as meal often 🙂
2) I have one tattoo but I have plans to get at least one more
3) my dream growing up was to be Tinker bell at Disneyland
4) The 1st thing I notice about ppl is their eyebrows….Im kinda obsessed.
5) I do not like scary movies, like not even the previews. I usually close my eyes and plug my ears when they come on during commercials.
….I also love trashy reality tv. The hubby and I actually sometimes get into tiffs about it cause he thinks they are going to rub off on me or something. I am always trying to explain that its just silly….I love him and Jesus and I dont watch the housewives or Kardashians and then try to model my life after them! 🙂
HAHAH! These are cracking me up! And glad to know I’m not the only one with the reality TV addiction!
I hate to love the Bachelor! Who is your pick for Sean? I’m leaning toward Desiree.