Moments I don’t want to forget:
- Singing “The Itsy Bitsy Spider” for the millionth time and as I’m about to stop, he flaps his arms signaling to sing it again
- Him squeezing my face, forehead to forehead, while he clenches his pacifier between his teeth
- His voice when he says “Mwah” and kisses the air
- His head on my shoulder rocking him to sleep on hot summer nights
- The fact he actually lets me rock him now!
- His smile and bright eyes in the morning
- The moment D plops him down in bed with me in the morning and we snuggle just for a split second
- His little chubby arms wrapped around my leg
- The look on his face when I explain something to him
- His laugh because apparently I’m REALLY funny
These little everyday moments really are the best! Totally makes you forget those not so good frustrating times of toddlerhood 🙂
Amanda – True that! I should probably remember more often because the older he gets – the more frustrating toddler times we encounter!