Oh pinterest how I love you. I found this artwork and immediately knew I wanted to try it out. I had already thought of the perfect place for it too – right above our bed. Here’s how you do it…
1) Paint whole canvas in different colors
2) Cut strips of painter’s tape of the same size
3) Tape them onto the canvas in a herringbone pattern leaving some out
4) Spray paint whole canvas in white.
5) Finish painting edges of canvas
That’s it! I swear you don’t have to be an artist to do this. The hardest part is cutting the strips of tape just because it’s time-consuming. Here’s the pinterest version… Yeah I know it’s better than mine haha but I’m still happy with how it turned out! I like how it looks with my pillow shams :).
Now go make something you found on pinterest! Also here’s the first “I made this from Pinterest” post :).