Remember my post What’s in my Purse? Well I recently reorganized my desk and accessorized with some pretty items so I thought I’d share! Every work-from-home girl needs a pretty place to work! I work in my parent’s sunroom. It has tons of natural light and great views of their backyard. D made the perfect desk for me out of reclaimed redwood (the top) and other lumber my dad already had in his shop. I absolutely love how big it is and that it’s the focal point of the room. Gotta love that handy husband!
Here’s a sneak peek into my workspace…
(1) Post-its I’m definitely a list maker!
(2) Nail-filer Comes in handy!
(3) Junk drive
(4) My personal business cards
(1) A blog post waiting to happen 😉
(2) Bible So I don’t forget my daily devotions
(3) Thrifted trays Great for organizing miscellaneous items (they were silver before I spray-painted them)
(1) $2 tiles used as coasters
(2) A good-smelling candle
(3) My favorite candy in thrifted milk glass
(1) Creamer from Target filled with flowers, pens, and pencils
(2) Pretty Papaya Journal Holds everything from prayer requests to work notes
(3) A little inspiration
(4) My planner I’m not the greatest at updating it but Abby did teach me a couple lessons 😉
(1) Comfy chairs One on each side
(2) A fun throw and pretty handmade pillow
(3) My computer of course 🙂
Having a nice place to work definitely ups my motivation level during the day. I’d love to see how others organize their desks! Also what’s your one must-have item on your desk??