I hope everyone enjoyed reading our little love story! In the spirit of that, here are 5 facts you may not have known about us!
- D actually saw me the night BEFORE we met. He told me this much later and when I didn’t believe him, he described the exact outfit I was wearing that night. He said he wanted to talk to me but didn’t gain the courage until the following night 🙂
- One of our first dates was to a Twins game. D had left the tickets at will call and we ended up walking around the whole Metrodome trying to find the ticket booth. We finally found it in the same spot we had walked in at. D was embarrassed he had made me walk around the whole stadium but I thought it was hilarious.
- D proposed to me on a mountain in Arizona.
- We planned our whole wedding in 5 months. D and I didn’t want to wait a whole year and now I’m a big believer in short engagements. I had friends asking me if I was pregnant since the engagement was so short! HA
- D and I went to Sedona, Arizona for our honeymoon. Our favorite part was our first helicopter ride through the red rocks. Our least favorite part was our massages, they hurt so bad!
Shirt: TJ Maxx
High-waisted shorts: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Green Bracelet: Gift
Glasses: Urban Outfitters
Enjoy your weekend!