I had a fabulous time in Atlanta despite having to go for work. Here’s some things I experienced:
- Took photos and dined with fellow designer friend Jamie from Julia’s Poppies. We always have so much to talk about – she’s a blast. She took the first pic of me. You can see more here.
- Stayed at the Embassy Suites in Buckhead. The 3rd photo is from my hotel room.
- Ate at Flip Burger all by myself! Aren’t you proud of me that I went by myself? It was so worth it, great atmosphere and awesome burgers.
- Snapped a couple photos at the IBM site. It has the prettiest view (6th photo).
- Ate pig ears at Empire State South. Yep I did and they actually weren’t bad.
- Worked from Octane Coffee. I almost didn’t feel cool enough. haha Thank God I have a mac.