My purse of choice is a dark purple satchel from Urban Outfitters. The straps are kinda falling apart but this is my favorite bag. It’s not too bulky and the color surprisingly goes with a lot of outfits. It’s going to take a lot for me to get rid of this one!
(1) Bobby Pins. I always have these. Everywhere.
(2) Work Badge. If I forget this when I go to work, it’s a giant hassle to get through security. Sometimes I panic a little when it’s not in my purse. haha
(3) Anthro Member Card. If you haven’t signed up for one of these yet, I encourage you to do so! You get %15 off on your birthday and other coupons the more you buy. Plus you get the catalog in the mail which is full of inspiration!
(4) Clutch Wallet. Love the pretty design and the gold interior and it was a birthday present from Dustin 🙂 I carry my bank cards, change, receipts, and my ID in it.
(5) Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Lip Color. I like this product because it stays all day but its not super heavy.
(6) Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Cranberry Cocktail. Tastes yummy and it’s fun to put on. I sometimes wear it over the Colorstay for gloss.
(7) Keys. I try to keep these in my purse but for some reason I’m always searching for them. My husband and friends can testify. haha My sister gave me a pretty Coach keychain that I have on it too.
(8) Thrifted Sunglasses. An essential in Arizona.
(9) Mini Tape Measure. Very handy to have. This one is branded by the US Forest Service where my husband works.
(10) Teasing Comb. My hair is really heavy so throughout the day it will get flatter on top which means it needs a little boost. This one is from Sally Beauty Supply.
(11) Business Cards. Duh.
(12) Banana Boat SPF 45 Lip Balm. This is my favorite chapstick because it keeps my lips smooth and it smells REALLY good.
(13) Palm Pixi. I love the size of this phone, it has a touchscreen and a keyboard and I can check facebook when I’m not at home. hehe
What’s your one must-have in your bag??